Elegant Burnt Orange Hand Painted Madhubani Ghicha Silk Saree
This sophisticated burnt orange saree is made from pure Ghicha silk and hand-painted with Madhubani art. Wrapped in luxury, the saree exudes elegance and femininity. The premium quality silk ensures a luxurious feel and maximum comfort throughout the day.
- Ghicha Silk
- Woven by hand
- Par Anchal
- 75 Cm Blouse Pics Attach with saree
- Keep the Saree wrapped in Cotton or Muslin Fabric.
- Change folds often to avoid any damages in the fold.
- Do not put perfumes directly.
- Only Dry Wash or white petrol wash.
- Keep in a moderate temperature as Zari reacts to climatic changes.
- We have 15 Days easy return and refund policy
- Keep the product as it is
- Keep the package
- Worldwide shipping
- Free shipping Across India above order 499 only.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
✔ Dry clean only.
✔ Do not use bleach.
✔ Dry in shade.
✔ Do not Iron on print/embroidery/embellishment.
Return & Refund
✔ We have 15 Days easy return and 100% money back refund policy.
✔ Keep the product as it is.
✔ Keep the package.